Do you have limited time to see all the sights on Capri? Make the most of every moment and see it all in half a day! This self-guided day trip includes a boat tour of the island, lunch in a local restaurant, and funicular tickets so you can take the charming red train up to the Piazzetta in Capri!
Duration 4 hours
from 4 April 2020 to 31 October 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour with a stop at the Blue Grotto
- Funicular tickets to Capri town
- Lunch with three courses and a soft drink in "La Pigna" restaurant in the center of town
- Free time to stroll the center of Capri
- Funicular tickets to the port
- Duration: at least 4/5 hours
- Ferry to and from Capri
- Ticket: Blue Grotto - EUR 14
- Ticket: Gardens of Augustus - EUR 1 (optional)
- Guided tour of Capri town, if desired
This package is perfect for visitors with limited time on the island of Capri who want to explore on their own!
1 - BOAT - As soon as your ferry arrives, proceed to the Motoscafisti ticket office (Pier 0 at the port on Capri) and pick up your package tickets. Take the boat tour around Capri (first departure at 9:30 am, and boat tours continue to depart all day with no set schedule; tours last around 2 hours), which includes a stop at the Blue Grotto (if open)
2 - FUNICULAR - After the boat tour, take the funicular up to Capri town's Piazzetta and explore the center.
3 - LUNCH - Have lunch at "La Pigna" after strolling through the Gardens of Augustus, Via Camerelle and Via Tragara, and even Villa Jovis, if you wish.
4 - FUNlCULAR - Take the funicular back down to the port when you are ready; departures every 15 minutes.
Tours are suitable for travellers with limited mobility and small children (free under 3 years).
Tickets are valid to ride the funicular.
Secure payment by Paypal.