Dedicate a full day to the wonders of Capri and make the most of this self-guided and all-inclusive day trip package which includes all the highlights of the island!
Departure from: Capri
Duration 8 hours
from 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020 (All days)
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Boat tour of Capri including the Blue Grotto
- Bus tickets for Anacapri
- Traditional lunch at "La Giara" local restaurant (pasta course, main course, dessert, and soft drink)
- Chairlift tickets up and down Mount Solaro
- Free time to discover the center of Anacapri
- Free time to stroll the center of Capri town
- Funicular tickets down the cliffside to the port in Marina Grande
- Minimum duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Ferry transportation to and from Capri
- Tickets to optional sights and museums
- Guided tours of Anacapri and Capri town
- Blue Grotto ticket: EUR 14
Children under 3: free
A perfect do-it-yourself day trip to Capri for those who want to explore the island for a full day from first thing in the morning until late afternoon.
1 . BOAT: Proceed to Motoscafisti di Capri on Pier 0 once you disembark on Capri to claim your package tickets. Board the first available boat tour of the island.
2 - BUS: Take the private bus to Anacapri from Marina Grande at Pier 23.
3 - LUNCH: Have lunch at La Giara Restaurant in Anacapri.
4 - CHAIRLIFT FOR MOUNT SOLARO
5 - BUS: Take the private bus back to Capri town from Piazza della Pace in Anacapri.
6 - CAPRI: Enjoy free time in the historic center.
7 - FUNICULAR: Take a funicular (depatures every 15 minutes) down to the Marina Grande port where ferries depart.
Packages are good for 5 days after the reserved date.
The Blue Grotto is sometimes closed due to weather and sea conditions.
Secure payment by PayPal.